Nishika 1111 Rechargeable Solar Night lantern (Lamp)
Availability: in stock
Product by: Nishika
(Available color will be send)
- RECHARGEABLE & AUTOMATIC LIGHT UP
- OVERCHARGE PROTECTION
- RED LED: CHARGE INDICATOR
- PORTABLE HANDLE
- Use Mobile or USB for charging or solar panel
In stockEstimated Product Delivery Date September 28, 2020
- When charging, open the bottom cover and take the charger out, then connect the lamp with one side of the charging cable and insert another side into AC 90V – 220V 50HZ-60HZ socket for charging (the charging indicator with light). Full charging time needs about 12 hours. Requires UK plug adaptor for charging.
- Tweek the switch to control the LED off and on, it also can adjust its brightness.
- Emergency function when its charging with lights on, all LED will be off, and when there’s a sudden power off, the LED will light on automatically.
- When charging with solar, please put it on a sunny place.
- When charge for cell phone, insert the cell phone cable into the product USB interface, and connect with the cell phone, charging will start. Only works for certain mobiles as this is very light weight charging facility.
- The switch on bottom can transfer the power between AA battery and rechargeable battery.
- Inside there is a high capacity free maintain rechargeable battery (1300MAH).
- This product with emergency funciton, can be recharged by solar.
- The switch can control the LED brightness.
- With handle on top, easy for carrying.
- The product can be charge for cell phone.
Tags: Led Emergency Light, LED Lamp, solar charging, Solar Night lantern, Solar Rechargeable Emergency Light
|Dimensions||9.5 × 5 × 5 cm|