ROCKET R-007 Emergency Led Torch
If the rechargeable battery is completely dried up, le, when there is no power left, you cannot charge the unit by using solar panel directly, please recharge the Handle Torch by using the main power for 1 hour (Minimum) before charging the unit by using the solar panel.
In stockEstimated Product Delivery Date December 3, 2020
To turn “ON” the handle torch push the ON/OFF button of the handle torch upwards till it reaches the upper and, To turn “ON” the night light push the ON OFF button downwards till it touches the lower and. To turn “OFF” the handle torch push the ON/OFF button in the enter position.
- To charge the handle torch just slide a small button give at the bottom of the torch. A 220V round pin will come our just plug the round pin into the power socket and turn ON the main power, it will charge the handle torch.
- To charge the handle torch using the solar panel, plug one end of the wire in the DC-4/6V socket at the back of the handle torch and then keep the solar panel under the sun for charging the handle torch.
- There is a small red colour LED Indicator near the face of the torch indicating the status of the charge. Once fully charge, unplug the handle Torch from the socket and turn OFF the main power or remove the solar panel and keep it safe place.
- Do not charge the handle torch for more than 8 hours to protect the Life cycle of the rechargeable battery inside the handle torch.
- Charge the handle torch only in OFF position or else it may damagethe LED’s of the handle torch.
- Avoid looking directly into the LED as it has strong beam and keep it safe from children.
|Dimensions||9 × 4 × 4 cm|